BCA Career Scope after 12th Science PCM : here i am going to explain you to the Career Scope of BCA after 12th Science PCM.
As you know that BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. We will check out basic course details, course duration, important subjects present, eligibility criteria, career scope, salary specs and job opportunities etc after BCA.
BCA means Bachelor of Computer Applications is suitable for students who are interested in Computer Science and programming.
- Minimum Duration: 3 Years (The 3 years’ duration is divided into 6 semesters, each lasting a period of 6 months. During each semester, students have to face different sets of written exams as well as practical and lab sessions)
- Eligibility: 10+2 or its equivalent ( Generally with Maths )
- Basic objective : The basic objective of the programme is to open a channel of admission for computing courses for students, who have done the 10+2 and are interested in taking computing/IT as a career. After acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA), there is further educational opportunity to go for an MCA or Master’s Programme at any other University/Institute. Also after completing BCA Programme, a student should be able to get entry level job in the field of Information Technology or ITES
CAREER SCOPE & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Job opportunities exists in Government as well as Private sector. Also, self employment options are available.
- Government Sector : Government jobs that require a Graduation Degree Armed Forces, Nationalized Banks, PSUs etc).
- Private sector : Software MNCs are the prime recruiters. Web hosting, IT sector, Electronics Industry are some other sectors that recruits BCA graduates. Graduates may take up the following posts in the above mentioned sectors-
- Software Engineer
- Software Tester
- Database Management professional
- Project Manager
- Information Security professional
- Information Management professional
- System Administrator
- System Security Officer
- Software Architect
- Associate Software Engineer
- Project Manager
3. Self employment : by becoming freelance or independent software developers, software security experts, consultants etc
So, Now You are know the Scope after BCA. In views BCA and after it MCA gets you lots of money and high salary if you really done your BCA and MCA honestly because today most of jobs comes for Computer engineers because it time to online world 🙂