BHU MCA Entrance – Eligibility, Syllabus, Admission Process, Fee structure, Model Papers : here i am going to share whole Knowledge Base for M.C.A. PET Entrance Test Examination of BHU.
This all information based on the BHU Bulletin 2017 and Campus activities collected by Our BHU volunteers.
You Can also ask a question regarding this here Ask Your Question?
Bachelor‟s Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, (including all subjects studied at Bachelor’s level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) marksheet.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at either Intermediate or +2 (10+2) or equivalent examination, or, Bachelor‟s level (as a main or a subsidiary subject).
- Deparment of Computer science (Main Campus) :- 46
- RGSC :- 20
- Courses Code:– 492
- There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions on Mathematical Aptitude (about 80 questions), and Analytical and Logical Reasoning (about 40 questions). You are reading about BHU MCA Entrance – Eligibility, Syllabus, Admission Process, Fee structure, Model Papers.
- Admission will be done through the PET, it means POST Graduate Entrance Test held around MAY-JUNE in every year.
- Entrance fee :- SC/ST/PC- ₹250, others- ₹500
- Courses fee :–
- How to Fill up the Online Entrance Application BHU – Step by Step instruction
- Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas (+2 Level):
Logarithms, Inequalities, Matrices and Determinants, Progressions, Binomial Expansion, Permutation and Combination,
Equations (upto degree 2), Function and Relation, Complex Arithmetic,
2-D Coordinate Geometry,
Basics of Calculus,
Basic Concepts of Probability.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning:
Questions will be mainly for checking logical conclusion, graphical/data interpretation, etc
Model Papers & Practice sets