Hello Dear little friends,
CHS Class 9 Practice Set, Sample Papers Model Question Papers Guess Papers 2/50 : You all are demanding for CHS Practice Sets, CHS Sample Papers and CHS Model Question Papers from many days on my Whatsapp.
here I am publishing 2/50 Practice sets for CHS Class 9th Entrance. as you know the question pattern for it or you can know it from above link. It contains 100 question from HINDI, English, Mathematics, Social Science and GS. Each Practice sets contains 100 MCQs Separately for each subject of SET Syllabus 9th 🙂
Copyright © BHU Student Club
We will take an serious action against Copyright infringement of Practice sets. these all contents are DRM protected and officially registered with the Copyright Office : Govt. of India
CHS 9th Practice set 2/50
- Fill in the blanks with the proper tense :-
- Raj and his family ——————— here since May 1980 .
a) is living b) have been living c) are living d) has been living
- Our examination ———————– on 4th March .
a) has begun b) is beginning c) begins d) began
- After he —————- the roof ————-
a) left ,collapsed b) has left , collapsed c) left , had collapsed
d) had left, collapsed
- They ————- when the thief entered the bedroom .
a) sleep b) were sleeping c) slept d) are sleeping
- I —————- the painting just now .
a) finished b) had finished c) finish d) have finished
- Look there , the man —————— the child .
a) is beating b) beats c) beat d) has beaten
- When I visited him in Mumbai , he ——————— there for
five years .
a) teaches b) is teching c) had been teaching d) has been teaching
- He ————- to my house to tell me what —————- .
a) came , happened b) comes ,happens c) came , had happened
d) had come , happened
- Have you ———————— my instructions ?
a) carry out b) carried out c) carrying out d) had carried out
- Delhi ————- on the Yamuna .
a) stood b) is standing c) stands d) has stood
- I told him that I ——————– hard for the last four hours.
a) worked b) was working c) am working d) had been working
- A moment ago I —————— strange news .
a) have heard b) heard c) hear d) am hearing
- Bali ——————– this book since January last .
a) is reading b) reads c) has been reading d) read
- They ——————— to London next year .
a) went b) go c) had gone d) are going
- We ——————– each other for the past ten years .
a) know b) are knowing c) have known d) had known
- I shall go there after I ————– my lessons .
a) did b) do c) am doing d ) have done
- The bus —————- round the corner .
a) came b) comes c) is coming d) had come
- I ——————— this exercise by ten o‟ clock .
a) shall have finished b) have finished c) finish d) finished
- I —————— not ——————- the letter yet .
a) am, written b) was , written c) have , written d) had , written
- I ———————— a letter to her yesterday .
a) had sent b) have sent c) was senting d) sent
- Dalhousie implemented the Doctrine of?(a) Annexation (b) Deviation (c) Aggression (d) Lapse
- Maratha kingdoms were located mainly in the……………. part of India.(a) South-West (b) North-east (c) South-east (d) North-west
- Who introduced Doctrine of Lapse?(a) Lord Cornwallis (b) Lord Dalhousie (c) Lord Ellen borough (d) Lord hasting
- Who led the East India Army in battle of Plassey?(a) William Bentinck (b) Robert Clive (c) Charles Napier (d) None of these
- When was Battle of Plassey fought?(a) 1758 (b) 1759 (c) 1757 (d) 1756
- Which statesmen under Maratha alliance?(a) Mahadji Sindhia (b) Nana Phadnis (c) a and b both (d) None of these
- Where is Fort William located?(a) Kolkota (b) Bombay (c) Madras (d) Awadh province
- Where is Fort St. George located?(a) Chennai (b) Srirangapattam (c) Mysore (d) Calcutta
- In the context of France, what was ‘tithes’?(a) A tax levied by the Church (b) Direct tax levied by the State(c) The tax levied on the articles of everyday consumption(d) None of these
- One of the greatest music composer of his times. Born in Germany. At the age of 28, he was hard of hearing and was completely deaf in last few years of his life. Never heard his own fifth symphony. Who was he?(a) John Sebastin Bach (b) Ludwig Van Beethoven(c) Michael Angelo (d) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- A Scottish doctor who took writing as profession at the age of 32. Penned the most famous detective ‘Sherlock Holmes(a) Agatha Christie (b) Arthur Conan Doyle (c) Stephan King (d) Carolyn Keen
- She was the first deaf-blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree. Who was she?(a) Wiggins (b) Ever Lee Hairston (c) Helen Keller (d) Agatha Christie
- The most famous comedian of silent film era. Famous with his moustache, bowler hat, baggy trousers with cane.(a) Charlie Chaplin (b) Charlie Sheen (c) Adam Sandler (d) Lucille Ball
- First in the world to dissect human body. Painted the world famous ‘Mona Lisa’. A genius!(a) Michaelangelo (b) Leonardo Da Vinci (c) Pablo Picasso (d) Donatello
- First English writer to win the Nobel Prize for Literature. In 1894, he wrote ‘Jungle Book'(a) Rabindranath Tagore (b) T S Eliot (c) George Owell (d) Rudyard Kipling
- World class comedian pair famous for their double act.(a) Armstrong and Miller (b) Freaks and Geeks(c) Laurel and Hardy (d) Robin Williams
- A great sculptor and painter. Designed the magnificent dome of St. Peter Church in Rome, Italy(a) Leonardo Da Vinci (b) Michelangelo (c) Titian (d) Leonardo Da Vinci
- One of the greatest playwright. Also known as the ‘Bard of Avon'(a) George Bernard Shaw (b) Samuel Beckett (c) Neil Simon (d) Shakespeare
- Creator of Dynamite and founded the most prestigious award for scientists, economists and humanists(a) Isaac Newton (b) Galileo Galilei (c) Alfred Nobel (d) Charles Darwin
- Chankya was the chief adviser of which ruler?(a) Ashoka (b) Harshvardhan (c) Chandragupta Maurya (d) Kanishka
1. [b] 2. [c] 3.[d] 4.[b] 5.[d] 6.[a] 7.[c] 8.[c] 9.[b] 10. [c] 11. [d] 12. [b] 13. [c] 14. [d] 15. [c] 16. [d] 17. [c] 18. [a] 19. [c] 20. [d] more answers will be available soon