CHS 9th Entrance – Eligibility, Syllabus, Admission Process, Fee structure BHU SET : here i am going to share whole Knowledge Base for CHS 9th Entrance SET BHU Entrance Test Examination of BHU.
This all information is based on the BHU Bulletin 2017 and Campus activities collected by Our BHU volunteers.
You Can also ask a question regarding this here Ask Your Question?
- the applicant must have complete Class 8th
- Age limit : 13 to 15 years age as on September 30, 2017 for set 2017
- Admission will be based on SET merit.
- A candidate (excluding ST/SC) shall be eligible for admission only if he/she gets minimum of 33% in the SET in which he/she is appearing.
- It varies every year on the availability of the vacant seats.
- In 2017 :- Boys =200 sets, For Girls = 90 Seats
- There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 100 marks containing 100 multiple-choice questions on Question paper Consists of class VIII standard comprising of subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science /GS and General Science. You are reading about BHU CHS 9th Entrance – Eligibility, Syllabus, Admission Process, Fee structure BHU SET.
- Admission will be done through the SET, it means School Entrance Test held around April-MAY in every year.
- How to Fill up the Online Entrance Application BHU – Step by Step instruction
- For General and OBC applicants Rs. 400/-.
- SC /ST candidates Rs.200/-
- Question paper Consists of class VIII standard comprising of subjects::
English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science /GS and General Science.
Model Papers & Practice sets