Requirement of Aadhaar for the Applicants of BHU UET/PET/SCS-2018: As we already informed in our last post that the online application for admission 2018 is started. Now i am publishing the process of filling online application. In this process first we should know about the document Requirements.
Requirement of Aadhaar: In reference to admission notice for UET/PET/SCS-2018 published in the news papers regarding provision of Aadhaar at the time of filling online application, candidates are being informed as following:
1. The use of Aadhaar for the applicants of UET/PET/SCS-2018 will result in accuracy of the applicants’ details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the applicants at the examination centres in a convenient and hassle free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one’s identity.
2. The provisions of the Aadhaar Act and Regulations under the Act have come into effect from 14th September 2016. Section 57 of the Aadhaar Act 2016 permits the use of Aadhaar number for establishing the identity of an individual for any purpose pursuant to any law or any contract to this effect.
3. Accordingly, the University has decided to use Aadhaar for the applicants of UET/PET/SCS-2018, and hereby notifies the following:
3.1 All the Indian citizen candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of UET/PET/SCS-2018, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data. In case, these particulars do not match, the candidates will not be able to fill the application form. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data and comply with clause 3.3 below.
3.2 Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicants may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
3.3The applicants who have enrolled for Aadhaar or have applied for correction in Aadhaar data but have not received Aadhaar/corrected Aadhaar should enter 14 digit Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Update Request Number with slash(‘/’) printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip/Update Request slip at the time of filling online application
3.4 Candidates who have filled up their application form after verifying their Aadhaar details shall be compulsorily required to carry their Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, for authentication of their identity, along with the Entrance Test Admit Card, failing which such candidate shall not be allowed in the examination hall.
4. The above provisions shall be applicable to all candidates except those who are residents of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya but do not possess Aadhaar number. Such candidates shall be required to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number containing the address of
candidates in these states. These candidates will be compulsorily required to carry the same document to the examination centre, for authentication of their identity, along with the Entrance Test Admit Card, failing which such candidate shall not be allowed in the examination hall.
5. The applicants are informed that his/her identity information (Aadhaar number, name, Fingerprint/Iris) would only be used for authentication and that his/her biometrics will not be stored/ shared and will be submitted to UIDAI’S Central Identity Data Repository (CIDR) only for purpose of authentication.
Note: Please visit official website www.bhuonline.in for further information and latest updates.