Admission Notification for Diploma/Certification in Languages & others 2017-18 BHU: BHU offered diploma and certificate courses only for regular students. you may apply for it and get an additional certificate to improve your academic.
LAST DATE OF APPLYING ONLINE : 16 September 2017
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF PRINT COPY (with document) 18 September 2017
1. The Diploma courses offered by Faculty of Arts is open only for Regular students of the BHU currently enrolled in any on-going full time course of Banaras Hindu University within the Main Campus of BHU. Campus of BHU; (excluding Affiliated Colleges and Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur). The eligibility must be 10+2 (Intermediate) or higher as the case may be.
2. The application form must be forwarded by the Director of the Institute/Dean of the Faculties/Principal of MMV/Head of Department to which they belong and to enclose the attested copy of first installment fee receipt & Bonafide certificateof the current session at the time of submission of the application form.
3. Members of staff of the University are also eligible for these courses for which they are required to get their forms forwarded by the Director of the Institute/Dean of the Faculties/Principal of the Colleges/Schools and Heads of the Depts./Offices where they are working.
Following DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED
(under the following respective Departments of Faculty of Arts, BHU)
- 1 Arabic
- Russian 1
- 1 year Bridge Course in Nepali
- Ethics & Human Value
- Indian Philosophy & Religion
- Applied Sanskrit for Computational Linguistics
- Applied Sanskrit
- Bharat Adhyayan
Please visit official website for more details >> bhuonline.in