How to file Objections on Official Answer keys within 3 days BHU Entrance 2018: as we know that UET/PET/SET Examinations for 2018-19 admission is going on and now officials answer keys are also publishing after examination.
Many students are asking for objection procedure for wrong answers given in official answer keys. So on this page i will show you How to file Objections on Official Answer keys within 3 days BHU Entrance 2018 step by step.
As on bhuonline official website its clearly written that any objection will be made online mode only:
“All applicant are advised to file objections, if any, only Online in the prescribed proforma within 03 days of
the display of the provisional key. No other mode of complaint will be accepted.
If any correction is made it will be applicable to all candidates irrespective of the complaint registered by
the candidate or not.”
So let’s start the objection procedure:
- Step-1:– Login your bhuonline account
- Step-2:– Click on Register complaints as mentioned in below image with red arrow
- Step-3:- select your Question Paper set number as mentioned in below image with red arrow
- Step-4:- select your Question number as mentioned in below image with red arrow
- Step-5:- Just tick mark on any reason given in list and click on submit. see step 5 options in above image.
Finally its done! Now you can choose more questions to file objections as same.