Admission to BHU MBA/MBA (International Business) Programs 2018-19 BHU: Institute of management Studies BHU announced for the admission to Admission to MBA/MBA (International Business) 2 years Programs for session 2018-19. The focus of the Institute is on empowering managerial minds through quality teaching, research, consultancy and other professional services.
You can apply for the Admission to MBA/MBA (International Business) 2 years Programs for session 2018-19 from BHU official website www.bhuonline.in
- Application starts: 10/09/2017
- Last Date: 22/01/2018
- Number of seats: 92
- Paid Seats: 15% of the intake
- Practice sets: will be available soon
COURSE OF STUDIES and Intake
Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University invites applications for admission to the following two-year, four-semester Post-Graduate Management courses in Business Administration for the Academic Batch 2018-2020.
- Master of Business Administration – (MBA) – 46 seats (likely to be enhanced to 92) With specialization* in Marketing/Human Resource Management /Finance/Operations Management/ Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)
- Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA – IB) – 46 seats With specialization* in Marketing/ Human Resource Management / Finance/Operations Management/ Information Technology / Global Business Operations (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program). (* Minimum required strength in each elective group is 5 students.)
Admission to the MBA & MBA-IB Programs shall be made through CAT. Eligibility criteria defined under CAT shall be deemed as applicable provided candidates belong to categories other than SC / ST has secured a minimum 50% marks at the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 Pattern,
- A degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law,
- A Post-graduate degree in any discipline.
i) The above qualifying degree must be obtained from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE.
ii) In order to be eligible for admission the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the qualifying examination as given above under
(a), (b) or (c) as the case may be. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
iii) A candidate appearing at the qualifying examination is required to furnish a certificate from the Head of the Institution where he/she is pursuing the course of study, to the effect that he/she has appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination to be concluded on or before June 30 of the year of admission.
iv) If such a candidate is offered provisional admission, he/she must submit the proof of acquiring minimum eligibility criteria i.e., Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination by October 05 of the year of admission.
The total intake in the MBA & MBA-IB Programs shall be 46 each and there shall be reservation for the following categories as per University / Government of India Rules:
- SC Candidates: 15 % of the intake
- ST Candidates: 7.5% of the intake
- DA Candidates: 3% of the intake (on horizontal reservation basis)
- NC-OBC Candidates: 27% of the intake
Note: please visit official website for detailed information.
Suggested books [amazon_link asins=’9311125342,9386146681,9351448703′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’projwisdindi-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’171f2d52-96b7-11e7-b457-055ad3ad1aab’]